As of now all the shipping and delivery activities are fulfilled by Bong Haat with the help of our shipping partners in different cities in India. Order processing and dispatch will be initiated in T+3 timeline post order confirmation. Our average delivery time varies from 10 to 12 business working days from the date of dispatch from the origin cities/locations in India. But in some cities, majorly in tier 2 and tier 3 cities, we take more time than the usual time taken to deliver the packets. We always try our best to deliver packets at the earliest.
1. Cancellations of your orders are not allowed during this tough time in India. However cancellations may be requested to us by writing a mail to Contact@BongHaat.com after the situations normalizes.
2. Delivery of your packets are attempted by our shipping partners from 12:30 hours onward and we take time to deliver the packets till 22:00 hours of the scheduled date. We deliver only on weekdays i.e. from Monday to Saturday. We have not yet started delivering on Sunday and public holidays in India.
We make two attempts to deliver the packets at the customer's registered address. For any packets which are not delivered by our shipping partners after two attempts, will return to the origin. In such case, Bong Haat will not be liable for undelivered orders. In such cases the customer has to bear the cost of transportation of return of the packet to the origin and the cost of transportation of re-sending of the packets from the origin to the customer’s address. No refunds or cancellations will be allowed.
Change of address OR PIN code OR phone numbers to be sent to contact@BongHaat.com from the registered email ID of the customer withing 2 hours of placing of the orders to Bong Haat. Any such communication received after the orders are dispatched from the origin can not be honored.In such case, Bong Haat will not be liable for undelivered orders if the address (with PIN code) provided by the customer is incorrect. In such cases the customer has to bear the cost of transportation of return of the packet to the origin and the cost of transportation of re-sending of the packets from the origin to the customer’s address.
3. COD as a payment method has been discontinued due to shortage of manpower. You would be notified when we start taking orders under COD as a payment method.
4. Items which are not available or expired, will be available for sale or dispatched only after we receive fresh stocks from our vendors.
5 . We are currently selling all types of Bengali Rice, Pulses, Mustard Oil, Spices, Posto, Daler Bori, Kasundi and and Mirchi Chef Darjeeling Tea
6. Our fixed Shipping Charges are revised to Rs. 265 flat from previous shipping charges of Rs. 180 . Some amount of this shipping charges may be adjusted to your future shopping with Bong Haat, exclusively for our premium customers. For this an email to be written to Contact@BongHaat.com from the registered email ID along with previous Order ID. The final decision will be taken by the team Bong Haat based on your shopping history with Bong Haat
7. Delivery of products will be done only via road transport and this may take more than normal transit time.
8. Return of shipments will not be allowed and there will be no cancellations & refund allowed
9. Refund of money will be initiated only via bank transfer within 14 business working days. For more details please refer to the Refund Policy page.
10. We might not be able to answer to all your queries at this critical period of time mainly due to limited access to data/information. You can write to Contact@BongHaat.com for any query you may have regarding your order.
11. We are delivering to very limited number of PIN codes in India. Hence please do heck our service availability at your area PIN code before placing your order with us. Orders received from outside of the area PIN codes may be cancelled after we start our normal business operations.
12. Sometimes, the delivery of your packets may be attempted during odd time of the day. You are requested to cooperate with the delivery boy. Return of the packets may not be accepted at all.