Shipping and Delivery charges for Kolkata locations are now revised to Rs. 69 and for rest of India it is Rs. 265.
As of now all the shipping and delivery activities are fulfilled by Bong Haat with the help of our shipping partners in different cities in India. Order processing and dispatch will be initiated in T+1 timeline post order confirmation. All the products are sourced and dispatched from Kolkata or parts of West Bengal India. Our average delivery time varies from 4 to 6 business working days from the date of dispatch from the origin cities/locations in India. But in some cities, majorly in tier 2 and tier 3 cities, we take more time than the usual time taken to deliver the packets. We always try our best to deliver packets at the earliest.
1. Cancellations of your orders are not allowed for the orders which are already dispatched. However cancellations may be requested to us by writing a mail to Contact@BongHaat.com from the registered email ID.
2. Delivery of your packets are attempted by our shipping partners from 12:30 hours onward and we take time to deliver the packets till 22:00 hours of the scheduled date. We deliver only on weekdays i.e. from Monday to Saturday. We have not yet started delivering on Sunday and public holidays in India.
We make three attempts to deliver the packets at the customer's registered address. For any packets which are not delivered by our shipping partners after three attempts, will return to the origin. In such case, Bong Haat will not be liable for undelivered orders. In such cases the customer has to bear the cost of transportation of return of the packet to the origin and the cost of transportation of re-sending of the packets from the origin to the customer’s address. No refunds or cancellations will be allowed.
Change of address OR PIN code OR phone numbers to be sent to contact@BongHaat.com from the registered email ID of the customer within 2 hours of placing of the orders to Bong Haat. Bong Haat can be notified via WhatsApp at 9810693616 from the registered mobile number of the customer. Any such communication received after the orders are dispatched from the origin can not be honoured.In such case, Bong Haat will not be liable for undelivered orders if the address (with PIN code) provided by the customer is incorrect. In such cases the customer has to bear the cost of transportation of return of the packet to the origin and the cost of transportation of re-sending of the packets from the origin to the customer’s address.
3. COD as a payment method has been discontinued due to shortage of manpower. You would be notified when we start taking orders under COD as a payment method.
4. Items which are not available or expired, will be available for sale or dispatched only after we receive fresh stocks from our vendors.
5 . We are currently selling all types of Bengali Rice, Pulses, Mustard Oil, Spices, Posto, Daler Bori, Kasundi and Makaibari Tea, Dhruba Tea, Mirchi Chef Darjeeling Tea, Bengali Fish, Bengali sweets and many other Bengali products
6. During COVID-19 pandemic time deliveries of products may take more than normal transit time due to restrictions imposed by local authorities in different cities. During ongoing lock down in any city in India, deliveries will be impacted and may not be delivered as per the delivery schedule.
7. Return of shipments will not be allowed and there will be no cancellations & refund allowed
8. Refund of money will be initiated only via bank transfer within 7 business working days. For more details please refer to the Refund Policy page.
9. You can write to Contact@BongHaat.com for any query you may have regarding your order.
10. Sometimes, the delivery of your packets may be attempted during odd time of the day. You are requested to cooperate with the delivery boy. Return of the packets may not be accepted at all.