As of now all the shipping and delivery activities are fulfilled by Bong Haat with the help of our shipping partners in different cities in India. Our average delivery time varies from 4 to 5 business working days from the date of dispatch from the origin cities/locations in India. But in some cities, majorly in tier 2 and tier 3 cities, we take more time than the usual time taken to deliver the packets. We always try our best to deliver packets at the earliest.
1. For COD shipments Bong Haat initiates processing and dispatch of the order only when the address and the phone numbers of the customer are varied by our tele-calling agents by making a direct phone call to the customer.For unverified address and phone numbers of the customer in a particular order, Bong Haat does not initiate processing and dispatch of the order until the address and the phone numbers of the customer are varied by our calling agents. In that case the delivery of the of the packets of the order may get on hold OR delayed.
2. Delivery of your packets are attempted by our shipping partners from 12:30 hours onward and we take time to deliver the packets till 20:00 hours of the scheduled date. We deliver only on weekdays i.e. from Monday to Saturday. We have not yet started delivering on Sunday and public holidays in India.
We make two attempts to deliver the packets at the customer's registered address. For any packets which are not delivered by our shipping partners after two attempts, will return to the origin. In such case, Bong Haat will not be liable for undelivered orders. In such cases the customer has to bear the cost of transportation of return of the packet to the origin and the cost of transportation of re-sending of the packets from the origin to the customer’s address. No refunds or cancellations will be allowed.
Change of address OR PIN code OR phone numbers to be sent to contact@BongHaat.com from the registered email ID of the customer withing 2 hours of placing of the orders to Bong Haat. Any such communication received after the orders are dispatched from the origin can not be honored.In such case, Bong Haat will not be liable for undelivered orders if the address (with PIN code) provided by the customer is incorrect. In such cases the customer has to bear the cost of transportation of return of the packet to the origin and the cost of transportation of re-sending of the packets from the origin to the customer’s address.
3. For COD shipments, if multiple packets are to be shipped, the entire COD amount to be paid when the first packet will be delivered and the remaining packets will be delivered to the customer on prepaid basis. Customers will be notified about this while the verification process.
4. Orders with more than 10 KG of weights will attract a shipping charge of Rs. 275 in addition to the order values in the kart of the customer along with other applicable charges.
5 . We have a Standard Delivery charges of Rs. 180 for all orders placed on Bong Haat online store in addition to the other applicable charges. However, for certain products the shipping charges are included in the price of the products like Rice, Annual Subscription of Bengali magazines and some more. For these products the Standard Delivery charges of Rs. 180 will not be applicable.
6. We have a Standard COD charges of Rs. 150 for all orders placed on Bong Haat online store for Cash on Delivery as a payment option chosen in addition to the other applicable charges. However, we do always recommend to go for safe and secure online payment options to avail various offers and schemes of our payment partners from time to time.
7. As of now COD amounts are collected by our respective shipping partners only in cash. We do not carry POS machine for COD amount collections. But in some cases, the facility of POS machine may be available and the customer will be notified for the same.